I am doing master’s in Automotive Software Engineering at TU Chemnitz, department of Computer Science. I've always been a problem solver and programmer. My area of interest includes research and development of Computer Science, particularly in the field of Machine Learning, Computer Vision and Automation Technology, . I have been studying various challenges with deep learning and data analysis since 2017 when I had started my undergraduate thesis.
Apart from my academic life, I am a mountain lover, bookworm, nature explorer. I express myself as a forward thinker who aspires a challenging position and brings a broader perspective to personal development.
💻 What I'm Working On
- Working as a Research Assistant (HiWi) at Fraunhofer IWU. I am working on Industrial Automation and Augmented Reality(AR) with OPC UA and Unity.
- Solving problem at Project Euler and HackerRank - Project Euler is mainly for expanding analytical thinking and Hackerrank to rise language proficiency.
- Search for open source projects to collaborate.
- S. Ahmed, Soaibuzzaman, S. Rahman, and M. Saiedur Rahaman, “A Blockchain-based Architecture for Integrated Smart Parking Systems, “in PerAwareCity’19 – 4th IEEE International Workshop on Pervasive Context-Aware Smart Cities and Intelligent Transport Systems (PerAwareCity’19), Kyoto, Japan, Mar. 2019.
- High Dynamic Range Imaging Using Sub-Pixel Architecture for Automotive CMOS Sensor.
- Car2Car Communication Applications.
- Attention Based English to Bangla Machine Translation Using Sequence to Sequence Learning with Neural Networks.
- Mental Health After Stroke and Rehabilitation Using BCI Technology and VR Feedback.
- Soaibuzzaman.com - this website, build with Node.js, Vue.js, gridsome.
- English to Bengali Machine Translation - source code of my undergraduate thesis, build with Keras on top of tensorflow.
- Story Pads - App to share the public and private stories using Express, MongoDB & Google OAuth 2.0- deployed at heroku.
- Falling Star - course project. A complete game with C++ and OpenGL.
- IMS - course project. A muntipurpose inventory management system with integrated database using C# layered architecture.
- Maze Game - course project. A simple maze game project with java swing.
🎓 Academic Journey
M.Sc., Automotive Software Engineering,
Technische Universität Chemnitz
Department of Computer Science
October 2019 - Present
B.Sc., in Computer Science & Engineering,
American International University - Bangladesh
Department of Computer Science
2014 - 2018
📮 Get in Touch
- 📧 Email - If you have a question about me, or a suggestion, or anything else and want to send me a message, simply write me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org). All the emails are end-to-end encrypted, hence secured. I read 100% of emails and try to reply to them all.
- ☕️ In person - I love meeting up with people in real life. If you are taking a trip to Chemnitz, Germany and want to chat, I'll buy you a coffee. You can also buy me a coffee from Ko-fi. I would also like to host @Couchsurfing. If you are searching for a 🛋️couch at Chemnitz, drop me an email and we can work something out.